Reporting to the Regional Networks Implementation & Operations, the position holder will be responsible for Network elements fault clearance to ensure TCH availability of 99.8%, average NUR of less than 10min per week , and proper preventive maintenance of the BSS network, transmission equipments and the related power supply in owned sites.
· Network element fault clearance.
· Perform proper preventive maintenance of all network elements and document results for owned sites on a monthly basis.
· Ensure proper site acceptance.
· Ensure proper contractor’s control.
· Proper works Orders execution.
· Proper use of defined processes and procedures in daily work.
· University /HND/ Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering with a bias in Telecomm.
· Undergraduate degree in either Electrical, Telecommunications Engineering or equivalent from a reputable institution;
· 1 year telecommunications experience in GSM related field.
· 1 year valid Driving License.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
: Jul 14, 2023, 5:04:31 PM