Wednesday, July 24, 2024
HomeBuzzWatch: Dead mouse found in sambar at popular Ahmedabad eatery, viral video...

Watch: Dead mouse found in sambar at popular Ahmedabad eatery, viral video sparks outrage | Trending News

Welcome to the world of entertainment, where excitement, drama, and creativity come alive! In this blog, we bring you the latest and greatest from the world of Trending Onlyfans Videos, Leaked Tapes, Viral Videos, and more.

Today, we dive into Watch: Dead mouse found in sambar at popular Ahmedabad eatery, viral video sparks outrage | Trending News, a topic that’s sure to captivate your interest and keep you entertained. Whether you’re a dedicated fan or just looking for something new to explore, we promises to deliver all the thrills and spills about Watch: Dead mouse found in sambar at popular Ahmedabad eatery, viral video sparks outrage | Trending News.

Watch The Exclusive Videos On Telegram

Join Now

Days after a video of a dead mouse being found inside a bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup went viral, another disturbing incident occurred at Ahmedabad’s Devi Dosa food joint in Nikol. A customer discovered a dead mouse in a bowl of sambar served to them. The video shows the dead mouse floating in the sambar.

Shared by the Instagram handle @ahmedabad.updates, the viral clip opens with the small rodent in a disposable white bowl, served alongside other food on the table. The video then shows a glimpse of the eatery’s kitchen, where a large amount of sambar is seen kept in an open container.

Watch the viral video here:

 

The video triggered outrage on social media. Several users slammed the eatery. Reacting to the video, a user wrote, “When will they finally wake up and introduce strict hygienic rules?” Another user commented, “What the health is happening in gujarat now a days. Please I request foods and drug department Don’t take money under the table and don’t approve such hotels.”

READ ALSO  Prince William flaunts his killer dance moves at Taylor Swift concert, video goes viral

“Such a restaurant should be closed forever and its owner should be jailed,” a third user said.

Speaking to ANI, Bhavin Joshi, food safety officer at the Amdavad Municipal Corporation (AMC), said, “I appeal to all the business operators of Ahmedabad Corporation to be very careful with the food they serve to the customers so that such incidents can be avoided.”

Recently, a family discovered a dead mouse in a bottle of Hershey’s chocolate syrup ordered from a quick-commerce company.

Earlier, a 26-year-old doctor had filed a complaint with Mumbai’s Malad police station after he found a piece of flesh with nail in an ice cream cone he ordered online. On the doctor’s complaint, police registered a case against the unidentified employee of Yummo under sections 272 (adulteration of food article), 273 (selling food or drink that has become noxious), and 336 (rash and dangerous act endangering human life) of the Indian Penal Code.

👉WATCH THE FULL VIDEO HERE

Disclaimer For: Watch: Dead mouse found in sambar at popular Ahmedabad eatery, viral video sparks outrage | Trending News

The information contained in this post is for general information purposes only. This information about Watch: Dead mouse found in sambar at popular Ahmedabad eatery, viral video sparks outrage | Trending News is for entertainment purpose only. While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the post for any purpose.

READ ALSO  SLEPT VIDEO: Matthew Stanford's wife, Kelly Hall, said she had sex with backup quarterback at Georgia to make her husband jealous on Off The Vine Podcast

WATCH VIDEO

DOWNLOAD VIDEO

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
- Advertisment -

RECENT POSTS

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -