FACT CHECK: Newsweek confirms report that Donald Trump sold his 53-bedroom Mar-A-Lago estate on August 4th 2023 for $422,000,000 on Zillow is FAKE NEWS


FACT CHECK: Newsweek confirms report that Donald Trump sold his 53-bedroom Mar-A-Lago estate on August 4th 2023 for $422,000,000 on Zillow is FAKE NEWS
Advertisement


Information reaching Kossyderrickent has it that Newsweek confirms report that Donald Trump sold his 53-bedroom Mar-A-Lago estate on August 4th 2023 for $422,000,000 on Zillow is FAKE NEWS.


The listing has since been updated from “sold” to “off market.” In a statement to Newsweek, Zillow said: “Zillow strives for accuracy on our site and if we become aware of inaccurate information, we will update it immediately. After an investigation, it appears that the information provided was incorrect. We’ve corrected the information on this property.”

Meanwhile, Zillow – the online real estate marketplace that listed Mar-a-Lago earlier this month – could not reveal details about who bought the Palm Beach property for $442,000,000 on August 4.

Zillow indicated that the Mar-a-Lago listing was legitimate, even though the property was not listed as “Mar-a-Lago” but rather “1100 S Ocean Boulevard.”

The Trump Organization also told Newsweek that the original claim was false. “Mar-a-Lago has absolutely not been sold nor will it ever be. This rumor is asinine,” Eric Trump said in a statement.

However, a deeper investigation into the Mar-a-Lago sale found that the 1100 S Ocean Blvd, Palm Beach property was sold to a company called Mar-a-Lago, Inc.

The Express reported that the owner of Mar-a-Lago, Inc. – and its registered agent – is none other than 45-year-old Donald Trump Jr.

Attorney Andrew Weissmann, who co-hosts the MSNBC podcast Prosecuting Donald Trump, also reported on the Mar-a-Lago transfer of ownership from Trump to Don Jr.

Weissmann questioned whether the scheme was a “fraudulent transfer.”
READ ALSO  Malu Trevejo Shows Off Her Sexy Boobs (9 New Photos)

WATCH VIDEO

Advertisement