Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya LSC Ops excellence
Share this job
To provide timely stock planning support to the supply function to ensure efficient business performance as well as manage the day to day supplier relationships.
The role requires timely planning and procurement of packaging materials to fulfill sales demand in full.
The role holder is accountable for:
- Manage effectively the procurement of packaging materials for the LOBP to ensure timely deliveries as per contract obligations.
- Ensure all packaging materials supplied are of approved and acceptable quality standards.
- Maintain appropriate stock holding levels for packs as advised in the monthly production plan to ensure no stock outs.
- Monitor and report on Supplier performance for vendor performance assessment/appraisal as per SVL Standards.
- Ensure prompt processing of supplier invoices, timely supplier payments and closure of any disputes.
- Ensure timely delivery of all importation documents to the Logistics team and manage supplier database information.
- Ensure prompt and accurate processing of raw materials and finished imported purchase orders in ERP by efficiently managing the cost extrapolation file to ensure Accuracy & efficiency.
- Monthly Transit orders reconciliation (Base Oils, Additives and packaging).
- Open order management/control to ensure only valid orders in the system (Aging) and share detailed variance reports.
- Exciting the customer by ensuring stocks are availed ON TIME IN FULL against challenging sales forecast signals.
- Managing suppliers to deliver quality packaging materials on time consistently and sometimes under short notice.
- Long varying supply lead times for imported products.
- University degree preferably business oriented field.
- Two years working experience required.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and working knowledge of SAP ERP is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical & quantitative skills.
- Attention to details.
- High integrity and strong character.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Interested qualified candidates should apply not later than 25th May 2023.
*Shell & Vivo Lubricants Kenya does not charge any fees for any Recruitment process.
Vivo Energy collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.If you are a European Job Applicant see the privacy notice for further details.