Managing and implementing marketing strategies and campaigns to promote the company’s products, services, campaigns or events that align with consumer behaviour patterns and corporate goals.
- Develop content that derives human interest and promotes the company verticals across mapped geographical areas.
- Conduct weekly focused Email Marketing Campaigns for selected verticals to specific markets.
- Conduct weekly reviews with the sales team on the total leads received, leads quoted, leads dealt with and leads not dealt with from marketing campaigns.
- Design landing pages on prioritized products and publish relevant campaigns and keywords on Google Ads to generate traffic to the pages.
- Create compelling adverts on Google Ads with relevant keywords for the selected verticals and mapped geographical areas.
- Satisfying client requests for communication updates and maintaining an up-to-date subscriber database.
- Coordinating with advertising agencies, media outlets, and other organizations to produce promotional materials such as brochures, flyers, and profiles.
- Monitor the progress of all marketing campaigns using various metrics and submit performance reports.
- Monitor market trends and consumer behaviours to identify sales opportunities.
- Work with internal teams to coordinate and execute internal and external events such as Sales Drives, Exhibitions, and sponsorships among others.
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- A lively and analytical mind: confident, personable and engaging.
- Ability to work with a team and be open to discussion and alternative ways of thinking.
- Networking and communication skills.
- Self-motivated to complete routine tasks independently.
- A sound understanding of local and regional security and recent history.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- At least two years of professional experience.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Mail chimp or other online marketing software will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their comprehensive CV and cover letter to [email protected] indicating on the email subject the position they are applying for by 20th May 2023.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.