Optiven Real Estate seeks to hire 30(Thirty) experienced, self-driven and results-oriented candidates to fill in the role of Sales & Marketing Executive. The desired persons will report to the Sales and Marketing Manager and the Head of Sales at the Optiven Global Office – Karen.
- Conduct market analysis to determine needs, potential, and desired rates
- Create systematic and consistent lead generation from cold calling, referrals, lead generation services, and other forms of media.
- Source new business opportunities by approaching prospects.
- Ensure a strong understanding of the company value proposition.
- Liaise with the sales Managers to identify and seal business opportunities.
- Keep abreast of developments in the Real Estate Market in Kenya so as to provide evidence-based advice to Clients i.e. Prices, legal requirements and related matters.
- Support the development and implementation of branding and marketing strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance, and recommending service improvements.
- Provide alter sale customer services and maintain a client and potential client database in the company’s files.
- Provide periodic (daily, weekly, and monthly sales reports to company management on sales operations and generated returns.
Requirements for the Sales & Marketing Executive Job:
- Diploma or degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- Fluency in French language will be an added advantage
- A competent user of the Internet, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel.
- Must be Smartphone savvy and a social media enthusiast.
- At least 1-year experience working as a Marketer/Sales Executive, in the real estate sector.
- Must be ready to commence work immediately.
- Excellent communication, influencing and negotiating skills
- Good organization and administrative skills
- A strong team player
- Ability to perform with minimal supervision
- Ability to adopt a flexible approach to meet the business’s targets and needs.
If you believe you have high-performance culture, a positive mental attitude and are self-driven, then apply using the following link; https://optivenjobapi.optiven.co.ke/optivenJobAPI/public/ on or before 31st May 2023.
- We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
- Shortlisting will be done on a rolling basis.
- Due to the huge number of applications we get only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.