Reporting to the Senior Manager, Fraud Investigations the individual is responsible for carrying out Fraud Investigations, data analysis, Systems Forensic acquisitions & analysis and manage customer fraud related escalations.
- Conduct fraud investigations of cases handed over by the Fraud detection team as well as cases generated from other sources e.g. ethics hotline, customer escalations, service requests, letters to the CEO, Internal Audits etc.
- Create and strengthen bonds with Law Enforcement Agencies, Criminal/Civil Justice system, Prosecutions agency and other Industry & non-industry players to enhance co-operation on mutually beneficial information, fraud investigations, asset tracing & recovery etc.
- Participate in a robust and risk-based intelligence-gathering network in all areas of business.
- Forensic acquisition, interpretation, storage and presentation of electronic evidence from electronic devices.
- Represent Safaricom before court on fraud related matters.
- Propose, discuss and agree recommendations to improve control weaknesses identified during investigations and regularly follow up for their implementation.
- Analyse and monitor unusual data patterns that may indicate fraud/ unethical conduct. Spot negative trends, and potential risky behaviour.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business or Computing related discipline.
- Certification in a fraud related discipline, in particular a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Certification in Digital forensics and/or Cyber Security
- Experience in Data extraction and analysis.
- Experience in
- Good knowledge of GSM network business models and processes;
- A conceptual thinker able to work independently, with ability to wade through data and arrive at conclusions
- Good communication skills – written and verbal – to succinctly present findings and communicate with a variety business partners
How to Apply. If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to create/ update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.APPLY NOW