Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you. This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
Unilever Leaders Internship Program – Marketing
Who are we?
Our purpose is to make sustainable living commonplace. It’s why we come to work. It’s why we’re in business. It’s how we inspire exceptional performance. Our products are available in over 190 countries and 2.5 billion people use our products every day. Doing good sits at the heart of everything we do. So, when you spot a Unilever logo whilst scrubbing, brushing, eating, or sipping one of our products, you can feel proud that we are committed to creating a better world for everyone.
At Unilever Kenya, we are offering talented students the chance to participate in a 8-week summer Internship Program.
This is a paid internship which gives invaluable work experience at one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with more than 400 brands like Dove, Omo, Magnum, and Rexona just to name a few!
- Unilever Leaders Internship Program(Kenya)- Marketing Remote
- Unilever Leadership Internship Program (Kenya) – Human Resources Remote
- Unilever Leaders Internship program (Kenya)- Technology Management Remote
- Unilever Leaders Internship Program (Kenya) – Supply Chain Remote
- Unilever Leadership Internship Program (Kenya) – Finance Remote