The National Social Security Fund is a friendly service organization that exists for the public good. It offers social protection to all Kenyan workers.
We seek to attract and retain skilled and talented team players to enable us to provide quality social security protection to workers in the formal and informal sectors.
DRIVER II (UG3)
Reporting to the Administration Officer, the candidate will be responsible for driving and maintaining Fund vehicles.
- Drive Fund vehicles;
- Load, unload, and perform necessary handling operations in connection with materials
- Verify descriptions and quantities of all items picked up or delivered;
- Maintain motor vehicles and related equipment by identifying, scheduling and/or
reporting necessary repairs;
- Repair minor faults and cleaning Fund vehicles;
- Perform necessary clerical tasks incidental to the operation of motor vehicles and
related equipment for example makes entries in the work ticket as required; and
- Perform clerical duties in field offices e.g. completion of forms, taking fingerprints.
- KCSE or its equivalent qualification;
- Valid Driving License; and
- At least two (2) years driving experience;
How to Apply
Click here to Apply
Please note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Candidates are advised that the Fund does not have any agents and will undertake this recruitment without charging any fees whatsoever.
NSSF IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO DIVERSITY AND GENDER EQUALITY