Branch Manager – Kisumu
Date Posted: August 21, 2023
Application Deadline: August 29, 2023
Mission for Essential Drugs and Supplies (MEDS) is a faith-based health solutions provider founded by an ecumenical partnership of the Kenya Conference of Catholic Bishops (KCCB) and the Christian Health Association of Kenya (CHAK).
The Organization’s core mandate is to provide reliable and affordable Health Products and Technologies, Quality Assurance and Health Systems Strengthening Services MEDS was established in 1986 and serves clients spread all over Kenya, other regions in Africa and beyond.
MEDS seeks to recruit a self-driven, results oriented Branch Manager with good professional and ethical standing. The position will report to Head of Supply Chain & Logistics and will be responsible for managing MEDS Kisumu Branch operations for customer satisfaction and sustainability.
- Set and implement systems and procedures for effective and efficient management of branch operations
- Ensure correct positioning of the branch to optimize on market opportunities for branch sustainability and customer satisfaction
- Ensure effective and efficient use and control of branch resources for accountability and maximum output
- Cultivate Christian principles and values in the branch to ensure maintenance of high levels of personal and professional integrity
- Ensure compliance of branch operations with statutory and regulatory requirements for business continuity
- Oversee branch activities and employee relations to ensure operational efficiency
- Set and maintain operational standards to enhance quality of service
- Handle administrative matters relating to maintenance, utilities management, security etc.
- Prepare branch performance reports to facilitate decision-making
- Ensure efficient performance management to achieve branch objectives and targets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy with any Business Related Master’s Degree
- Registered with Pharmacy & Poisons Board (PPB) and member of Pharmaceutical Society of Kenya (PSK)
- At least 7 years work experience of which 3 years is in a managerial role in a Medical Supply Chain Organisation
- Functional skills: Strategic orientation, Analytical, Communication, Organisational Problem solving, Negotiation, Report writing and human resources management skills. Knowledge of ERP Systems
- Behavioural competencies and attitude: High level of integrity and good interpersonal relations, self-driven and attention to detail.
If you fit this profile, please email your written application and CV to: [email protected]
By: 29th August 2023
(only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to)