Madison Life Assurance Kenya Limited, a subsidiary of Madison Group Limited, is a well-known provider of life assurance, group schemes and pension administration in Kenya. The Group also provides through two other subsidiaries, general insurance, underwriting as well as fund management services.
The Company is recruiting for the position of Claims Analyst on a fixed term basis reporting to the Claims Manager. The job holder will be based at its Head Office in Madison House, Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Payment of all surrenders, cancellations and partial maturities (Ordinary Life, and Investments)
- To maintain records of claims processed and doing a follow up with Finance department to ensure timely dispatch of cheques to the claimants.
- Carry out monthly unitization on every 10 th day of every month.
- Liaising with ICT to make sure that all IT issues are sorted out and all processes are automated.
- Ensure that all relevant documents, emails and other correspondences are properly filed in the respective files at all times.
- Preparation and circulation of performance reports on all surrenders (Ordinary Life, Pension, Group and Smart Investor) per branch, region and agents for consumption by the department and other departments, to aid in decision making.
- Respond to clients, branch offices and agents inquiries on technical and process-related inquiries that include; premium positions, as well as policy statements in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
Qualifications and Work Experience
- Degree in Insurance or business related course
- One-year experience in a similar role.
- Experience in underwriting and claims would be an added advantage.
Qualified candidates are requested to forward their CVs to the Group Human Resources Manager at: [email protected] on email not later than Wednesday, 24 th May, 2023.