The scholarship covers school fees, Basic Needs, mentoring, psychosocial support, and leadership development.
- This form is NOT for sale.
- The information provided in this form is for assessment of the applicant’s academic and financial
capacity for the purpose of consideration for scholarship/award.
- This application form must be duly filled in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- When invited for interview, the applicant MUST bring the originals of all documents attached.
- Incomplete or inaccurately filled forms will be automatically rejected.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Completion and submission of this form is not a guarantee for sponsorship.
- False statements, omissions or forged documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Kenya Pipeline Foundation reserves the right to make the final determination of scholarship
- ONLY 2023 KCPE candidates will be considered.
- Every part of this form must be filled. Failure to do so makes this application form incomplete and renders the applicant ineligible for the scholarship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
How to Apply
Please click on the link below to access application form
Inuka Scholarship Application Form
Click here to Download