Support Fintech Services and Systems to ensure service reliability, quality and integrity. Provide both onsite and off the site technical support for the live system components as well constantly monitoring the whole system’s and integrations health status.
- Provide 1st level Support VOOMA Platform (Mobile Money, Sopra, Application Gateway) Customer experience, Operations, Finance and other internal Sections on functionality issues.
- Maintenance of accurate and updated system configuration and documentation for all the VOOMA systems and ensure that constant review and versioning is done.
- Provide weekly system performance and incident reports.
- Work with the development teams to ensure that new deployments incorporate all the operational requirements.
- Following established change management practices by ensuring that they are well tested and are rolled out in a manner that adheres to established business processes.
- Drive attainment of efficiencies through automation of processes/activities.
- Deploy and support of BCM strategies for Fintech Services.
- Support VOOMA product development team by participating in testing and piloting new functionality where required.
- Manage all the security elements related to the Fintech systems locally (certificates, interfaces, Access to systems).
- Provide Risk Management for all Fintech Systems Operational requests as per the IS Audit/Risk Recommendations.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree: IT Related Field.
- Professional Qualifications: Oracle Database Administration Certification/ Unix Based Operating system Administration Certification/ Cloud Certification/ ITIL Certification; will be an added advantage.
- 3 years’ experience in relevant field.
- 2 years’ experience in Linux Server Administrator is essential.
- 1-year experience in Change Management is essential.
- 2 years’ experience in Digital Channels (Huawei Mobile Money System) administration is desired.
- 2 years’ experience in IT Projects and Business analysis is desired
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 20th September 2023.
Qualified candidates with a disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted