- Systems support includes but is not limited to the availability, performance, and reliability of all on-premise IT systems infrastructure.
- Infrastructure optimization of IT infrastructure to ensure optimal infrastructure performance.
- Administration duties include Windows Active Directory object maintenance, troubleshooting and repair tasks on Active Directory, Windows Servers, Domain Controllers, DNS, user authentication, and other operating systems as needed.
- Administration of Red hat Linux servers, troubleshooting, and optimization.
- Implementation of tools to aid in improving operational efficiencies in monitoring and infrastructure management.
- Automation of routine tasks.
- Administration of Virtualized environments including VMware and Red hat Virtualization platforms.
- Service Quality Management by ensuring systems Infrastructure platforms perform within or exceed KPIs, ensure the ability of the system to support specific forms of traffic, and support end-user experience. The same should be tracked using SLAs.
- Service Quality Management: Ensure IT and Infrastructure platforms perform within or exceed KPIs, ensure the ability of the system to support specific forms of traffic, and support end-user experience. The same should be tracked using SLAs.
- Resolve faults on systems deployed for IT infrastructure.
- Implementation of security best practices including patch management of operating systems with Red hat Satellite, and Microsoft SCCM.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, ICT, or a related field.
- Professional Certification in VMware (VCP), Storage certification, and Microsoft Professional certification in systems.
- At least 3 years experience in Operating Systems Administration in Linux and Windows, Storage administration, and Virtualization administration on VMware and RedHat.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Wednesday 12th July 2023.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.