- The job holder will be responsible for ensuring efficient operations of the University’s Integrated Management Information System (MIS) through user support and development.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinating with designers, users, and management on the design, development, deployment and maintenance of ERP modules and third-party applications. Configure, develop and deliver MS Dynamics NAV software and components in all functional areas
- Assist with functional specifications of customizations and integrations required for NAV implementations
- Coordinate with team members to analyze all requirements and ensure achievement of all business and technical objectives and document all processes and perform unit tests on developed applications.
- Create new and modify existing customizations and integrations as requested. Perform tests and assist to debug all issues within required code specifications and provide technical assistance to all issues.
- Develop and or customize reports for the portals and the ERP modules using reports using C/AL, SSRS, and Visual Studio.
- Administer all functional requirements and design all technical requirements in collaboration with Navision administrators and developers and document all complex application programs.
- Ensure security of data by implementing access levels for all users.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by your Supervisor or Management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or an IT related field is preferred.
OTHER SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience with customization of Microsoft Dynamics Navision ERP 2017 and later.
- Experience with design and knowledge of debugging with Visual Studio Over two years’ experience working with SQL, .NET, and SSRS
- Knowledge of IT security.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Reliable and detail-oriented.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV including three referees, academic and professional certificates, and a clear copy of your Kenya National ID and iTax certificate via email to [email protected] by 8th June 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The subject of your email should read: APPLICATION DEVELOPER
Head of Human Resources,
P.0. Box 56808-00200,