KCA University, a Premier Business and Technology University of Choice situated in Ruaraka area of Nairobi, Kenya. We have been ranked as the number one accounting university in Kenya, according to Google search 2022. Our slogan is Advancing Knowledge, Driving Change, anywhere anytime
- The job holder will receive payments from KCA University clients in form of cheques, Credit/Debit cards, Direct deposit slips and post them into the ERP System.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that the cash office is manned and clients attended to at all times.
- Billing of duly registered students.
- Verify, post and issue receipts for payments made to the University via cheques, Mpesa, credit/debit to KCA University accounts.
- Back office receipting of MPESA payments.
- Verify third party documents presented for receipting to ensure that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures.
- Reconcile daily receipts summary and ensure all errors are promptly corrected.
- Perform account reconciliations particularly regarding receipts
- Ensure all cheques received are banked promptly.
- Ensure safe custody of banking slips and carbonated receipts
- Perform other duties/projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must be a citizen of Kenya.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics OR CPA Finalist
- Excellent computer proficiency.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work schedule in advance
- High integrity and ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Client orientation
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter, , a detailed CV (include two referees), academic certificates, a clear copy of your Kenya National ID and KRA PIN certificate via email to [email protected] by 31stJanuary 2024. .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The subject of your email should read: INTERNSHIP – FINANCE
Head of Human Resources,
P.0. Box 56808-00200,