Hiring for Internship positions for 2023
**** READ THE DETAILS CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU APPLY***
CLICK HERE TO TAKE THE ASSESSMENT
Number of positions:
- Data analyst – 4 positions
- Data scientist – 4 positions
- Data engineer – 4 positions
- Full stack developer – 4 positions
- Application start date : 18th May 2023
- Application last date : 21st May 2023
- Selection and finalization date : 22nd May 2023
- Students from Business & administration, Management, Finance, Engineering, ICT, Mathematics & statistics, Actuarial science can apply for Internship
- You must be in your final or second last year of your degree program or having graduated on or after 2021.
- Priority will be given to students with industrial attachment as a requirement to completion of the degree program
- The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.
- Must be available for the full period of the internship program (Monday – Friday, 9 am to 2 pm)
- Knowledge of basic SQL & programming in any language for Data Science, Data Engineering & Full stack interns
- For data analyst interns, you mush have knowledge of data analysis / statistics
- Good communication skills
- Passion for new technology
- Visit www.ramanatechschool.com/internship
- Click on assessment, fill your details and take the exam
- On 22nd May 2023, final results will be announced through emails
- Is it a paid internship?
No, it is not a paid internship.
- Why it is not a paid internship?
Ramana is a startup and at this point in time, we will not be able pay the interns. However, we will provide tech knowledge that will keep you ahead of others.
- At the end of this internship, what are we getting?
- You will get hands-on experience from industry experts
- You will work on industry projects
- You will be able to build a solid profile and be able to showcase the projects during interviews
- Will you provide laptops?
No, we do not provide laptops, students should carry their own laptops.
- What are the office timings?
For interns, it is 9 AM – 2 PM
- What is this optional training?
At Ramana Tech School, we offer best quality trainings. As interns are expected to come to office for three months, we would like to offer short term course at affordable price. It is completely optional and if you want become a certified Beginner Data Scientist / Data Engineer, then only we recommend you to take it.
- What is cashback in optional training?
Students who have opted for training, will receive a refund, if they join the 6-month full time course. This is valid for 2 years.