The role works closely with managers to create a Penda team that is passionate about achieving our vision. Together with a team of other HR Business Partner Associates, you will provide HR guidance for assigned departments and will act as an employee champion and change agent. A successful person in this role will fully understand our Medical Centers and Support Office’s business needs and translate that understanding into HR strategies. This includes ensuring that our staff are engaged and equipped with the knowledge and tools they need.
- Drive and support hiring and recruitment processes
- Ensure that team members are well onboarded, trained, and able to be fairly measured in the performance of their roles and that they are all well supported to deliver in their roles.
- Work closely with management and staff to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Support the full performance management process.
- Handle all Employee Relations- track and address them in a timely and legally compliant manner, notice patterns, and create long term solutions that prevent a recurrence.
- Ensure there is efficiency, fairness and transparency in all internal staff movement & promotions and that they are guided by systems and processes
- Work closely with HR Shared Services to make sure that staff administrative needs are quickly and efficiently met including supporting a smooth separation process.
- Support managers during change management and doing pulse checks on staff satisfaction around big changes.
- Develop, review and implement policies.
- Be a terrific example of our culture
- 4+ years of similar HR related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related discipline or the equivalent experience/training
- Member of IHRM
- Proven track record of creating engaged growing teams
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must have extraordinary ability to communicate openly and take on conflict in a healthy way: You need to teach everyone at the organization to do this well, so you need to be amazing at this!
- If you are excited and meet the above qualifications, please visit our website on https://www.pendahealth.com/ to apply by 3rd August 2023.