Coca-Cola Beverages Africa is the largest African Coca-Cola bottler, accounting for 40% of all Coca-Cola volumes on the continent. CCBA is a market leader in the NARTD (non-alcoholic ready to drink market) in Africa. CCBA has an extensive footprint in Africa, employing approximately 14 000 employees in Africa, and approximately 7 000 employees in South Africa.
Provide guidance and solutions on operational HR issues, OD, Learning and Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations and HR excellence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Provide guidance and solutions on operational HR Issues
- Providing input to HRBP with regard to day to day HR operational issues
- Agreeing on the organization or people agenda in the business
- Obtain agreement towards a common set of priority needs from the Specialist teams
- Leveraging experience and practices in and above market
- Ensuring overall health of human capital and people practices in the business unit
- Advise line Management with regard to day to day operation HR policies, procedures and practices.
- Ensure excellent execution of the HR processes within the business unit.
- Implement Organizational Development initiatives
- Identifying and implement the organizational capabilities required to achieve business functional or regional goals in collaboration with HRBP as inputs to the Centers of Excellence
- Providing change or transition support to the business unit or region so that change practices can be more readily acceptable and change benefits realized
- Collaborate with HRBP as inputs to specialist teams to create effective and integrated HR solutions for teams and individuals
- Adhering to CCBA methodologies for organizational design and change
- Effectively and sustainably implement operational regional change initiatives
- Consulting with HRBP to obtain support and guidance in more complex change interventions.
- Implement Learning and Development solutions
- Encourage and monitor use of tools, evaluate competency gaps and communicate gaps with Learning and Development counter parts.
- Develop coaching skills within line managers by providing tools, observing and providing feedback.
- Implementing effective training and development plans.
- Implement operational Talent and Performance Management solutions
- Diagnosing business performance problems and collaborate with specialist teams to create effective and integrated HR solutions for team and individuals
- Providing feedback to HRBP as inputs to specialist teams about HR solution effectiveness and collaborate with a view to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Monitoring organization performance and provide data for the people or organization scorecard.
- Recruiting deliberately for competencies as observed through coaching
- Ensuring IDP’s are aligned to facilitate acquisition and development of critical management skills.
- Meet functional/regional delivery needs as it pertains to employee relations, statutory or regulatory requirements by consulting with HRBP’s, specialist and others as required.
- Ensuring data integrity of relevant HR information system at local level.
- Foster a positive Employee Relations environment
- Responding to employee and management queries related to Employee Relations matters.
- Serving as contact for employees and answering questions regarding HR policies and procedures.
- Contributes to HR Excellence
- Collaborating with Specialist teams to create effective and integrated HR solutions for application in Kenya and other countries, where required.
- Working with the business to deploy the HR solutions in the various functional/regional business units.
- Providing feedback to Specialist teams about HR solution effectiveness, and work with team to identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- Contracting with the functional Leadership team on an appropriate value and output focused scorecard for various functions, and share insights to drive business performance.
Skills, Experience & Education
- 2 years’ experience in HR preferably in FMCG
- Experience in HRIS systems and processes
- Good understanding of HR policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Be a certified member of IHRM
- Highly professional standards of integrity and customer service.
- Ability to establish trust.
- Reputation for discretion and sound judgment.
- High energy levels, self-motivated and displays initiative.
- Good understanding of HR business processes
- Basic understanding of relevant legislation and its impact on effective HR practice
- Good coordination skills
- Ability to operate independently, demonstrate initiative, sound judgement, sensitivity and maintain confidentiality
Closing Date : 2023/12/11
Location : Nairobi