The African Institute for Development Policy (AFIDEP) is an African-led, non-profit research and policy institute established in 2010 to help bridge the gaps between research, policy and practice in development efforts in Africa.
We contribute to the realisation of the SDGs by enabling the formulation of sound development policies and programme interventions. We work to promote and entrench a culture of evidence use in development efforts in Africa. Specifically, we:
- Strengthen institutional and individual capacity for demand and use of evidence, as well as promoting interactions between researchers and policymakers.
- Provide practical evidence to enable governments move from rhetoric and policy documents to action in addressing various sustainable development goals.
Our focus areas: Population Dynamics and Demographic Dividend, Health and Well-being, Transformative Education and Skills Development, the Environment and Climate Change, and Governance and Accountability.
AFIDEP seeks to recruit dynamic and competent professionals to develop and grow our work through the following positions. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1. CALL FOR CONTRIBUTORS IN AFRICA/APPEL À CONTRIBUTEURS EN AFRIQUE
2. BUILD PROJECT – SENIOR RESEARCH AND POLICY ASSOCIATE
3. BUILD PROJECT: BILINGUAL PROJECT MANAGER, WESTERN AFRICA REGIONAL HUB
4. BUILD PROJECT – GENDER AND YOUTH INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
5. BUILD PROJECT: GRANTS MANAGER
6. BUILD PROJECT – MONITORING, EVALUATION, RESEARCH AND LEARNING (MERL) SPECIALIST
7. BUILD PROJECT: PROGRAM MANAGER
8. BUILD PROJECT: PROJECT MANAGER, EASTERN & SOUTHERN AFRICA REGIONAL HUBS
Apply Here Now.