Branch Underwriter – Nakuru (FAK)
locations The Nyali Center Branch (First Assurance)time type Full time posted on Posted Today job requisition idR-15960368
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
Job SummaryTo support the Nakuru Branch in underwriting general business with the required skills in order to meet the customers’ expectations and revenue objectives.
- Customer & Intermediary relationship
- Posting underwriting transactions and other related tasks.
- Printing Motor certificates
- Printing motor documents and debit notes
- Issuing quotations
- Receive risk notes, issuing debit notes and policy documents
- Prepare and issue renewal notice
- Risk profiling on suspect claims to establish under writing gaps
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s Degree – Insurance, Actuarial, Mathematics or Economics
- Progress towards CII or IIK
- 2-4 years’ experience