The Kisumu county Public Service Board is pleased to invite applications from suitably qualified, motivated and pro-active individuals to to fill vacancies in the following departments
For those with foreign Degrees should have them authenticated by Commission for Higher
ln addition, during the interview, they will be required to submit their academic certificates authenticated by Issuing institutions to the Board.
Chapter 6 requirements will only be required from successful candidates upon offer of job and not
at the application stage
- Director Clinical Services
- Director Finance & Administration
- Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurse – Anesthetist
- Registered Clinical Officer
- Registered Clinical Officer – Anesthetist
- Medical Laboratory Technologists
- Nutrition and Dietetics Technologist
- Theatre Technician
- Mortuary Attendant
- Community Health Assistant
- Assistant Community Health Officer
- Assistant Public Health Officer
- Chief Officer, County Corporations
a) Any form of canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
b) The Kisumu County Public Service Board is an Equal Opportunity employer, the minority, marginalized
groups and Persons with Disabilities who meet the minimum requirements are encouraged to apply.
c) The Board does not charge any fee for interviews and processing of applications.
d) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted